Παρασκευή 18 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

First Thing's First

Hello, readers. I would like to present you our new blog, DawnModels blog. Me and two selected people from my club will write in here about new cycles, tasks, tips and answer your questions. Since it's my first time doing something like this I could make good use of all the help you'd offer. Sooner or later another writer will help me here, while I also need a graphic designer. If you're interested in any of these places you can contact me in my guestbook and send me a sample of your work in a message.

I am determined to make this club succeed and its members to shine. I want it to be a place where the labels "SS" and "Non-SS" are non existent. A multi cultural place where everyone is equal, where everyone can show their creativity and express themselves. That's what I want to achieve.

x

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου